Articles on this Page
- 05/18/16--05:14: _Retro Dresses: 3 St...
- 05/19/16--02:34: _2016 Trend Alert: B...
- 12/03/14--01:29: _How to Tell the Dif...
- 06/08/16--03:16: _Anniversary Gift Gu...
- 09/06/16--01:59: _Special Dresses For...
- 09/23/16--04:56: _9 Weekend-OUTFIT Id...
- 09/28/16--05:19: _The Best Collection...
- 09/29/16--07:17: _13 Trends That Are ...
- 09/30/16--01:58: _Are NUDE SNEAKERS T...
- 10/04/16--00:56: _6 KNIT Pieces To We...
- 10/06/16--01:08: _The OVERSIZED Leath...
- 10/07/16--02:47: _Trend Alert: The Ne...
- 11/28/16--02:38: _4 Velvet Items To W...
- 05/16/17--02:22: _Top 7 Hugo Boss Wat...
- 05/18/16--05:14: Retro Dresses: 3 Styles To Shop & Rock
- 05/19/16--02:34: 2016 Trend Alert: BIG Sleeves
- 12/03/14--01:29: How to Tell the Difference Between Real and Fake Pearls?
- 06/08/16--03:16: Anniversary Gift Guide For The Fashion-Forward Man
- 09/06/16--01:59: Special Dresses For Special Occasions
- 09/23/16--04:56: 9 Weekend-OUTFIT Ideas For Fall
- 09/28/16--05:19: The Best Collections At Milan Fashion Week 2017
- 09/29/16--07:17: 13 Trends That Are So Over In 2016
- 09/30/16--01:58: Are NUDE SNEAKERS The New Thing?
- 10/04/16--00:56: 6 KNIT Pieces To Wear This Autumn!
- 10/06/16--01:08: The OVERSIZED Leather Jacket Is Taking Over The World!
- 10/07/16--02:47: Trend Alert: The Neck Scarf
- 11/28/16--02:38: 4 Velvet Items To Wear This Season
- 05/16/17--02:22: Top 7 Hugo Boss Watches For Your Better Half
Must be all the past-inspired series I’m watching, or my 60’s and 70’s music obsession but, like never before, I’m exploring new sartorial waters, and I’m loving every minute of it. Who knew, I – a woman so plugged in into what’s hot and what’s not – could find such style pleasure in retro inspired […]
You know that ‘Seinfeld’ episode when Jerry was terrified he had to wear the puffy shirt live on tv. Cause it was ridiculous. Little did he, or us, knew the day would come when such style shirts would not only be acceptable but coveted. 2016 Spring/Summer is all about the massive huge sleeves. Whether they’re […]
If your boyfriend’s just given you a set of gorgeous pearl earrings, you’re probably over the moon… and possibly wondering whether or not they’re real. Believe it or not, it’s not very difficult to tell a faux from an actual pearl. Read on for more about separating the high quality pearls from the fakes. What […]
If you’ve nabbed yourself a fashionable guy who always dresses the part and never says ‘no’ to a shopping excursion, consider yourself lucky. They’re a rare breed, and trendy fellows are definitely ones to hang onto. If you’re celebrating an anniversary soon, whether it be your six-month celebration or a five-year milestone, keep these fashion forward […]
When you hit a certain age the special occasion term gets some new meaning, and you tend to cater more to the lazy Sunday in front of the TV, or binge watching on a Saturday rather than having shots on a Friday. Just kidding. Actually yes and no. It tends to fluctuate you know. But […]
As much of a sartorial lover I may be, the way I see it one thing will forever remain unchanged: there are three types of weekends. 1) The stay in bed-pyjama weekend, where you’re lucky if you have the energy to shower. This is usually accompanied by tons of pizza, a state of fuck off […]
This is why I LOVE what I do. Milan Fashion Week 2017 Spring/Summer was beyond amazing, pure fashion, art, glamour, and edginess. Yes I tend to bitch and whine a little bit around FW, but truth is there’s this incredible pleasure in watching all the collections and immersing yourself into the sartorial world of next […]
I am as amazed as you are by my urge to write this post, trust me. Considering we live in the time of all is in and whatever you want to wear is okay this post sounds a bit off, doesn’t it? Actually I think not. I have indeed slightly feared going into this topic, […]
If you think I’m sartorially deranged, you’re right. It was just yesterday that I revealed a bit of trend-resentment, and here I am today professing my love for a new trend in town: the NUDE SNEAKERS. Yaaasss! Nude everything is a massive obsession this year, from makeup, to nails, to those bodycon midi dresses, to […]
If you’ve ever felt both ecstatic and miserable at the same time, about the same thing – relax. You are not insane. Chances are you’re a hardcore sartorial stepping into the cold gloomy season, hence you’re sad when faced with the horrendous cold and gloomy weather, BUT happy to drown into amazing outfits and layers […]
Its tiny sibling better start counting its blessings. It is official: the fitted skinny leather jacket is gone and replaced by its sophisticated grown up classic sister the oversized leather jacket that has slung off celebs’, bloggers’, and all the who’s who’s of the sartorial world’s shoulders way too much lately for us to remain […]
If you didn’t know now you know: there’s a new way in town to wear your scarf and all you need is a penchant for choker slash chocking, and for scarves. So pick your lot and stick with it in this new scarf fad. Basically you need one skinny silk scarf that you tie tight […]
Can we all take a looooong pause and think about this, the Velvet situation? Now… ya’ll might be fooled into thinking it’s a new fashion gimmick, but it’s not, in fact it’s quite ancient and had a slight comeback last year, but didn’t really stick. Then something happened (celebs endorsements, designers collections, retail chains, velvet…
We all love celebrating kinship bonds. Be it birthdays, anniversaries or milestones, a warm gift wrapped up in love never falls short on evoking emotions. For women, you have a whole range of options to pick from, while gifts for men are slightly more limiting. Clothes, perfumes and shoes all are passé! Then what to […]