Articles on this Page
- 08/25/14--03:30: _August Style: Summe...
- 12/03/14--01:29: _How to Tell the Dif...
- 01/07/15--05:44: _Are Plunging Neckli...
- 01/09/15--05:25: _There’s A New COOL ...
- 01/27/15--04:34: _2015 SAG Awards Red...
- 02/27/15--05:21: _2015 Oscars: MEN On...
- 03/03/15--06:26: _Matching Sets: The ...
- 04/06/15--05:59: _How To Wear SHIRT D...
- 04/28/15--04:25: _The 4 Jewellery Pie...
- 07/06/15--05:05: _Peasant Tops: Secre...
- 08/04/15--04:57: _Can We Wear One-Pie...
- 10/26/15--07:50: _Celebrities Hallowe...
- 12/03/15--00:27: _2016 Winter Trend: ...
- 01/13/16--06:14: _DAVID BOWIE: A True...
- 01/15/16--06:06: _My Valentine’s Day ...
- 01/28/16--03:15: _Top Men’s Hairstyle...
- 02/22/16--03:00: _Spring TRENDS Hot O...
- 03/18/16--04:10: _What Are You Listen...
- 04/26/16--03:14: _Beyonce Does Lemona...
- 05/16/16--03:56: _5 Colourful Looks T...
- 08/25/14--03:30: August Style: Summer SWEATERS
- 12/03/14--01:29: How to Tell the Difference Between Real and Fake Pearls?
- 01/07/15--05:44: Are Plunging Necklines Still HOT & How To Do This Trend?
- 01/09/15--05:25: There’s A New COOL Way To Carry Your Bag
- 01/27/15--04:34: 2015 SAG Awards Red Carpet: Best & Worst Dressed
- 02/27/15--05:21: 2015 Oscars: MEN On The Red Carpet
- 03/03/15--06:26: Matching Sets: The 70s Trend That Doesn’t Go Away
- 04/06/15--05:59: How To Wear SHIRT DRESSES?
- 04/28/15--04:25: The 4 Jewellery Pieces You Need For 2015 Summer
- 07/06/15--05:05: Peasant Tops: Secret To Looking Like A Boho-Chic Queen!
- 08/04/15--04:57: Can We Wear One-Piece Swimsuits As Bodysuits?
- 10/26/15--07:50: Celebrities Halloween Costumes: Let’s Get Some Inspo!
- 12/03/15--00:27: 2016 Winter Trend: Peekaboo LACE
- 01/13/16--06:14: DAVID BOWIE: A True Style Icon
- 01/15/16--06:06: My Valentine’s Day WISHLIST
- 01/28/16--03:15: Top Men’s Hairstyles In 2016
- 02/22/16--03:00: Spring TRENDS Hot Off The Runways
- 03/18/16--04:10: What Are You Listening To Right NOW?
- 04/26/16--03:14: Beyonce Does Lemonade, We Do YELLOW.
- 05/16/16--03:56: 5 Colourful Looks To Wear This Spring
Whenever the transitional pieces talk is due, as summer’s perks are coming to an end, we’re still clawed to the hot season’s fashion pieces in a desperate attempt to not let go yet. Three months is way to little to do it all. And yet we have to take tiny little steps into fall and […]
If your boyfriend’s just given you a set of gorgeous pearl earrings, you’re probably over the moon… and possibly wondering whether or not they’re real. Believe it or not, it’s not very difficult to tell a faux from an actual pearl. Read on for more about separating the high quality pearls from the fakes. What […]
Errr, are we all gorgeous beautiful people? YAS! Hello. No need for rhetorical questions right now. I mean… if you’re gonna ask an obvious question expect an invasion of doh’s coming your way. Just saying. Please observe how I’m literally in a fight with myself, which in itself is nothing new, just another day of […]
Grabbing is the new carrying. Holding your expensive luxurious purse as if it’s some cheap lunch-bag is the new way to carry your bag. To look chic you know. And also fake the fact that you couldn’t care less about the brand and the outrageous price tag it holds. There seems to be an effortless […]
Either I forgot to turn off my bitch mode, OR I’m clueless in regards to red carpet fashion, but I thought this year’s SAG awards had one of the worst dresses ever. No, not necessarily worse, just meh, and incredibly ill-fitted. Too much ruffles, too much asymmetric structure, too stiff fabrics, too ill-fitted, so no […]
When last week I had the pleasure of chatting with the amazing L.A. based celebrity groomer and makeup artist – Lauren Kaye Cohen – about red carpet beauty looks, grooming and styling for MEN – I had an epiphany: why don’t we talk about men on the red carpet as much as we talk about […]
Or better yet… the 70s trend that’s on a roll and taking front stage in SS2015 more than ever. In case you don’t remember, no worries, I got your back. The matchy-matchy look had a quick comeback a while ago, but it feels like today it’s making up big time for not sticking the first […]
Somewhere between our hectic days and relaxing evenings, between fashion crushes and can’t be bothered moods, there are so many things left undone and unsaid it’s a pity. And if you, like me, are a bit of a procrastinator with a case of ADD then you’re practically fucked. An idea you might have today, a […]
Probably the happiest I’d ever be, was in this parallel universe where opulence and covering yourself in jewellery was mandatory. Not that I’m so far away for this reality IRL, but if I were to be honest here… (cringe) I’m only doing entry level, jewellery wise. Ah well… it’s good to set boundaries every now […]
Some of the most beautiful things in life we take for granted, and in all honestly I feel like, in my case, the peasant tops are one of them. For a few years now these boho chic blouses, usually in white with tiny sweet embroideries on them, are making front stage on catwalks, streets, festivals, […]
Perhaps the more appropriate question would be HOW to wear one-piece swimsuits as bodysuits on the streets during the day, or at nighttime as evening tops? Because you see… we’re queens we CAN bloody do anything we want. No, this is not a joke-post, I am seriously asking this question and with it, seriously considering […]
If you thought my extra bubbly, neurotic, chaotic, too-loud-too-wild persona has no shade of boring, well you were right. Although, there are a few occasions when my human side kicks in and I too, alongside the rest of the lot, harbour less cool feelings about this or that, OR even worse, when I stand alone […]
Did I say I was a vampire? No? Well, I’m not. But I sometimes like to dress like one. And I love to go out at night more than during the day. I wear a lot of black, lace and leather, red lips, chandelier earrings, seduce, charm et all. I drink red wine. My habits […]
‘David Bowie: The man who thrilled the world.’, ‘His death was a work of art.’, ‘He gave us magic for a lifetime.’ – are just a few of the headlines we’ve been reading for the past three days, since one of the greatest music and fashion legends has passed away, at the age of 69, […]
I swear sometimes it feels as if we literally jump from one festivity to another, and what follows on the list of parties, celebrations and fab outfits is none other than Valentine’s Day. Can I get a love song here? No? It’s fine. I’ve had so much alcohol and sleepless nights poured into me lately […]
The world of men’s fashion has exploded in the last decade. As an industry that was once dominated by a focus on women, the last few years has seen the ascent of hundreds of fashion, grooming, and style brands targeting men. Whether you’re a hipster guy who cares to sport the latest must-have jacket or […]
There are a few typical spring trends you can expect to see every year: floral patterns, brighter hues, and varying lengths of skirts and shorts will always make an appearance this time of year. But if you’re looking for styles that can solidify your stance as the trendiest gal among your friends, you’re going to […]
Started off the morning with Gwen Stefani‘s latest album ‘This is what the truth feels like’, and though it’s a bit too pop for me, I kinda liked it, but then again listening to music in my case is such a moody business, that I can get obsessed about a song I never gave much […]
So Could Yellow-Mellow Be A Trend This Summer? Okay ladies and gents pour yourselves a lemonade and let’s talk about it. Beyonce, aka Queen Bee (yellow alert #1) has recently killed it with her 1h visual masterpiece ‘Lemonade’ (yellow alert #2), in which she talks and sings about the most important issues for her and […]
No hawt season is ever complete without bright colours and chaotic spring prints. Or classic prints, you know. Something about warm temperatures makes us more prone to funky clothes, and big bright colours, and mismatched pattens, and prints that range from those groundbreaking florals to stripes, or psychedelic insane ones. That’s the beauty of spring […]